Potato Salad Recipe
- 2 pounds medium red potatoes (about 6 potatoes) , cut into chunks
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon chile paste, or to taste
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 ribs celery, strung and chopped on the diagonal
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 stalk bok choy, green leaf shredded, white stalk chopped on the diagonal
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
In a small bowl, combine the rice vinegar with the soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, chile paste and garlic. Slowly whisk in the olive oil. Cover and refrigerate while preparing the potatoes.
In a large saucepan, bring the potatoes, salt and enough water to cover to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer until the potatoes are fork-tender (about 20 minutes). Drain.
Whisk the dressing again and then add it to the potatoes in a large bowl. Toss to mix thoroughly. Let the potatoes cool, then mix in the remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Yield: 6-8 Servings